Women’s Outpatient Center Surgery
PLEASE ARRIVE 1 HOUR 15 MIN BEFORE SURGERY
The Women’s Outpatient center is located in building D at Missouri Baptist. This is the same building as our office. Take the elevators to the 2nd floor. To your left is the “Women’s Outpatient Center.”
You will be contacted by a nurse from the Women’s Outpatient Center a few days before the procedure. She will go over all your information, medical history as well as your insurance information. This will help with the day of your surgery so it will be a simple and easy process.
Follow these guidelines prior to surgery
- PLEASE BE ABSTINENT FROM SEXUAL INTERCOURSE FOR 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO SURGERY IF YOU ARE PRE MENOPAUSAL
- STOP all ASPIRIN OR NSAID products one week before surgery (time permitting.) This includes Advil, Aleve, Motrin, Ibuprofen, etc. TYLENOL IS OK TO TAKE BEFORE SURGERY.
- DO NOT eat or drink anything after midnight before surgery. This includes coffee, water, chewing gum or mints.
- DO NOT smoke the morning of surgery.
- PLEASE SHOWER with plain soap before your surgery. DO NOT USE lotions, oils or powder.
If you have questions or concerns please call Linda at 314-432-3669. We want you to feel comfortable with all aspects of your upcoming surgery.